Saqqez: Four citizens are arrested by government institutions
07:48 - 18/9/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: on Saturday September 16, 2023, three citizens identified as "Sirvan Hosseini" 40 years old from Saqqez, "Mehran Saedi" 29 years old son of Ahmed and "Farzad Rahmati" from Saqqez were arrested by government forces.
According to received reports; Sirvan Hosseini was arrested by government forces on Shahrak Daneshgaeh Street in Saqqez and taken to an unknown place. According to this report, Farzad Rahmati was arrested by the government forces on the way to Aichi Saqqez cemetery and taken to an unknown place.
Also, on Friday, September 15, 2023, another citizen with the identity of "Azad Amini" from Saqqez was arrested by government forces in his personal home without a court order and was taken to an unknown place.
So far, there is no information about the reason for the arrest and the charges against these citizens.
07:52 - 18/9/2023 Updated.
- Arslan Diwarger was re-arrested after being summoned to the intelligence agency
- Two citizens of Piranshahr were arrested by security forces
- A citizen of Divandareh has been arrested by government authorities
- Sarvabad: Arrest of two citizens by security forces
- Solmaz Hasanzadeh and three other citizens have been arrested by security forces