Cutting 250, 15-year-old trees by natural resources in Orumieh
06:52 - 2/8/2023
According to Hana's colleagues, the Natural Resources Department of Orumieh has cut down 250, 15-year-old fruit trees in the village of Qeshlaq Tarzilo in Orumieh.
According to this report, during the past year, the natural resources prosecutor ordered the cutting of these trees under the pretext that the place where these trees were planted was a pasture, while the agricultural jihad had issued a planting permit. Unfortunately, during the last few days, this order was implemented by the natural resources officers.
- The fate of two environmental activists is in a state of uncertainty
- A citizen from Sanandaj has been arrested by security authorities
- Azad Haji Mirzaei, an environmental activist, was arrested by the security agencies
- Marivan; environmental activist Kaveh Dastan was released on bail
- 'Salar Azari' is arrested in Marivan by government forces