Sanandaj; The mine explosion injured two children
06:53 - 28/4/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On Thursday, April 27, 2023, some children were playing around the Sarab Qamish base in the outskirts of Sanandaj, when two children, 9-year-old Arshiya Nouri and 11-year-old Pishro Samadi, were seriously injured by a landmine explosion.
According to a source, these two children were taken to Kausar Sanandaj Hospital for medical treatment.
It should be noted that the condition of Arshaya Nouri is reported to be serious.
It should be remembered that dozens of citizens are killed and injured every year due to mines planted by the Islamic Republic of Iran in Kurdistan.
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Khabat Dehdar, a labor activist, was released on bail
- Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office