Sanandaj: Arrest of a union activist by government forces
06:20 - 10/5/2023
According to the reports received by the colleagues of the human rights organization Hana: Today, March 9, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Farzad Safi Khanpour", the secretary of sociology and an activist of the teachers' union in Sanandaj, was arrested by the government forces.
According to received reports; This trade union activist was arrested and beaten during the protest gathering of teachers in Sanandaj, in the Revolution Square of this city.
According to a source; During a short phone call with his family, the named person stated that his case will be referred to the prosecutor's office tomorrow, Wednesday, May 10, 2023.
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Khabat Dehdar, a labor activist, was released on bail
- Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office