Orumieh; The death of a Kurdish prisoner due to the denial of medical services
07:30 - 3/5/2023
According to reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On Monday, May 1, 2023, a Kurdish prisoner with the identity of "Nasser Hosseinpour", 47 years old from Bukan, died of a heart attack due to the deprivation of medical services and lack of medical care in Urmia prison.
According to received reports; Nasser Hosseinpour suffers from heart disease, but he was denied the right to access medical services and to be sent on sick leave. He died yesterday due to a heart attack in prison.
It should be remembered that the mentioned person was arrested 5 years ago due to financial charges.
- Arslan Yousefi, a citizen of Bukan, was released on bail
- Bukan; Solmaz Hasanzade and her companion were released
- Solmaz Hasanzadeh and three other citizens have been arrested by security forces
- Four Bukan businessmen are arrested by security forces
- Milad Mostafavi is arrested by government agents in Bukan