"Farzad Safi Khanpour" released on bail
06:41 - 15/5/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Sunday 14th of May 2023, Farzad Safi Khanpour, the secretary of sociology and Sanandaj teachers' union activist, was temporarily released from prison after posting bail.
Farzad Sanfipour was arrested and beaten by government forces on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, during the teachers' protest rally in Sanandaj, in the Revolution Square of this city.
- Arslan Yousefi, a citizen of Bukan, was released on bail
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Khabat Dehdar, a labor activist, was released on bail
- Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
- Navid Ahmadi was released from Sanandaj prison on bail