Two civil activists are arrested by government forces
07:21 - 25/5/2023
Hana: On Tuesday, May 24, 2023, two Kurdish civil activists named "Seyd Farhad Zalnuri and Seyed Fariborz Shahebrahimi" from the followers of the Yarsan religion were arrested by the government forces in Sahne city of Kermanshah.
Two civil activists were beaten by government forces after their homes were raided without a court order.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate and whereabouts of these two Kurdish civil activists.
07:22 - 25/5/2023 Updated.
- A worker died as a result of work accident
- A prisoner was executed in Kermanshah's Dizel Abad prison
- Execution of a prisoner at Dizelabad prison in Kermanshah
- The death sentence was issued for Reza Rasai a Kurdish citizen of Sahneh
- Kermanshah: Arrest of civil activist by security forces