Labor activist arrested in Sanandaj after being summoned
07:22 - 21/5/2023
Hana: A labor activist from Sanandaj named "Burhan Saeedi" was arrested on Thursday, May 18, 2023, after being summoned to the intelligence office.
As of the publication of this news, we are unaware of the fate or whereabouts of this labor activist.
- The release of three labor activists from Sanandaj prison on bail
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- Sanandaj; Arrest of a citizen by government forces
- Another citizen is arrested by government forces in Sanandaj
- Labor activist Iqbal Shabani was released on bail
Related newsBurhan SaeediSanandaj
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".