In Sanandaj, a citizen was abducted by government forces
07:48 - 25/5/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Tuesday, May 24, 2023, a citizen named "Shirko Manbari", 33 years old, son of Shirvan, from the village of "Niar" in Sanandaj, was arrested by government forces.
According to received reports; The government forces raided the house of Shirko Manbari without a court order and arrested him and transferred him to an unknown place.
It should be mentioned that earlier in 2022, Shirko Manbari was arrested by the government forces on charges of cooperation with Kurdistan parties, and then on May 1, 2022, he was released from prison with a heavy bail of 800 million tomans.
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Cleric "Hossein Alimoradi" was sentenced to 16 months in prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- A citizen from Sanandaj has been arrested by the security forces
- Sanandaj citizen arrested by government forces