Supreme Court of the Islamic Republic approved the retribution sentence of Mohammad Qobadlou
07:34 - 24/5/2023
Hana: Mohammad Qobadlou's Lawyer announced that the Supreme Court rejected the retrial of his client's execution case.
He also said that we are currently trying to get forgiveness by the family of the killed officer.
23-year-old Mohammad Qobadlo has been accused of murdering a police officer and injuring five other officers due to running over special forces officers during the nationwide protests of the Zhina movement.
The mentioned judgments were issued during the proceedings completely unfairly and in the absence of access to a lawyer and the absence of necessary documents.
- Orumieh: A woman was transferred to solitary confinement to be executed
- Execution of a Baloch prisoner in Kerman prison
- Iran: A Baluch Prisoner Hanged in Zabol Prison
- A prisoner from Harsin is executed at the Karaj Central Penitentiary
- A Baloch prisoner was executed in Garmsar Central Prison
Related newsMohammad QobadlouExecutions
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".