In Sanandaj, a citizen was abducted by government forces
07:48 - 25/5/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Tuesday, May 24, 2023, a citizen named "Shirko Manbari", 33 years old, son of Shirvan, from the village of "Niar" in Sanandaj, was arrested by government forces.
According to received reports; The government forces raided the house of Shirko Manbari without a court order and arrested him and transferred him to an unknown place.
It should be mentioned that earlier in 2022, Shirko Manbari was arrested by the government forces on charges of cooperation with Kurdistan parties, and then on May 1, 2022, he was released from prison with a heavy bail of 800 million tomans.
- The release of three labor activists from Sanandaj prison on bail
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- Sanandaj; Arrest of a citizen by government forces
- Another citizen is arrested by government forces in Sanandaj
- Labor activist Iqbal Shabani was released on bail