A Kolber was injured due to the firing of military forces at the border of Piranshahr
05:24 - 20/5/2023
Hana: On Thursday, May 18, 2023, a Kolber with the identity of "Farooq Azizi", 42 years old, son of Iskandar, from Derbekeh village, Piranshahr district, was severely wounded in the stomach by direct fire from military forces in the border area of "Mirgadrizh".
This Kolber was taken to Soran "Ashti" hospital in the Kurdistan region of Iraq and underwent surgery.
Farook Azizi is married and the father of three children.
- Falls from heights cause the death of a construction worker
- Nosud; Seven Kolbers were injured due to direct fire by military forces
- Piranshahr; A year of imprisonment for a former political prisoner
- A Kolber from Marivan was injured due to a fall from the heights of "Tatah" border
- Nosud; A Kolber was injured by military direct fire
Related newsFarooq AziziKolbarPiranshahr
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".