Summoning two Sunni clerics to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
07:57 - 18/5/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: two Sunni clerics named "Mamusta Madeh Karemi" the Friday imam of "Hoyeh" village in Sanandaj and "Abdul Jabbar Lotfi" the Friday imam of the Irshad Mosque in Sanandaj, have been summoned to the special clerical court located in Hamedan.
It should be noted that previously Mamusta Abdul Jabbar Lotfi was summoned to the Hamadan Clergy Special Court in November 2022 and Mamusta Madeh Karemi was summoned to Shuisha city court in December 2022 and was informed that his case was filed with charges of "propaganda against the regime", supporting protests, disorder "In public comfort and anxiety of the public mind" has been referred to the special court of Hamadan clergy.
Based on the reports received; Mamusta Madeh Karmi must appear on Sunday "May 21, 2023" and Mamusta Abdul Jabbar Lotfi on Wednesday "May 24, 2023" in the special court of Hamadan clergy.
- Kurdish cleric sentenced to six months in prison.
- A cleric has been arrested by security forces in Bukan
- Kurdish cleric sentenced to 12 years in jail, exile, and permanent removal of clerical clothes
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- A cleric from Sanandaj was sentenced to flogging, imprisonment, and disrobing