Summoning Mamost Saber Khodamoradi to the special clergy court located in Hamadan
06:57 - 27/4/2023
Hana: During the past few days, Mamosta Saber Khodamoradi, a Sunni religious activist and Friday imam of "Shahrek Qawakh" in Saqqez city, was summoned to the special clerical court located in Hamadan for judicial proceedings.
According to the notice issued by the head of the office of the Hamedan Clergy Special Court, it has been decided that Mamosta Saber Khodamoradi will appear in that judicial unit on Wednesday, April 26, 2023.
It is necessary to remember that the mentioned person was summoned to the Special Clergy Court of Hamadan Province in two stages on Saturday, December 3, 2022 and Sunday, January 22, 2023.
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- Saqqez labor activist arrested by government forces
- Summoning "Osman Esmaili" to the Saqqez Revolution Court
- A cleric from Sanandaj was sentenced to flogging, imprisonment, and disrobing
- Baneh; A Kurdish cleric in Baneh been arrested by intelligence agency forces
Related newsMamosta Saber KhodamoradiClericSaqqez
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".