Summoning Mamost Saber Khodamoradi to the special clergy court located in Hamadan
06:57 - 27/4/2023
Hana: During the past few days, Mamosta Saber Khodamoradi, a Sunni religious activist and Friday imam of "Shahrek Qawakh" in Saqqez city, was summoned to the special clerical court located in Hamadan for judicial proceedings.
According to the notice issued by the head of the office of the Hamedan Clergy Special Court, it has been decided that Mamosta Saber Khodamoradi will appear in that judicial unit on Wednesday, April 26, 2023.
It is necessary to remember that the mentioned person was summoned to the Special Clergy Court of Hamadan Province in two stages on Saturday, December 3, 2022 and Sunday, January 22, 2023.
- At the border of Baneh, military forces injured two Kolbers from Saqqez
- Execution of a prisoner in Saqqez Central Prison
- Arrest of two Kurdish clerics by security forces in Bukan
- Baneh: Two Kolbers were injured by military forces
- 9 Kolbers were injured by military shooting in Baneh