Urmia Prison: transfer of six prisoners sentenced to death to solitary confinement to carry out the sentence
10:03 - 16/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; This evening, Wednesday, March 15, 2023, at least six prisoners sentenced to death have been transferred to Darya Prison's solitary cell in Urmia.
The identities of these prisoners are as follows:
"Ashir (Forohar) Abbasnejad, 40 years old, son of Rashid and has two children, from Gujar village, Targavar region of Urmia, Mahiaddin Ebrahimi, 43 years old, son of Muhammad, married and has five children, from "Alkawi" village, from Oshnavye city, Wafa Hanareh, Nasim Namazi, Kamran Hanareh and Hassan Omari"
- Arresting a citizen of Naqdah to execute the sentence
- Urmia; The security institutions of the Islamic Republic of Iran filed a case against Masoud Hajizadeh, a political prisoner
- Oshnavieh: Fakhreddin Ebrahimi was sentenced to prison
- Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested
Related newsAshir (Forohar) AbbasnejadMahiaddin EbrahimiWafa HanarehNasim NamaziKamran HanarehHassan OmarUrmiaOshnoyehMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".