The suicide attempt of a detained citizen in the Central Intelligence Detention Center of Ilam
08:36 - 21/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: on Sunday, March 19, 2023, a detained citizen with the identity of "Saadullah Ayini", 24 years old from Dehlran, committed suicide in the Central Intelligence Detention Center of Ilam.
According to an informed source; Saadullah Ayini committed suicide after being tortured and put under severe pressure to make a forced confession by the security agencies in the Central Intelligence Detention Center of Ilam and was taken to the hospital for medical treatment.
It should be mentioned that on Tuesday "February 14, 2023" along with four other citizens named "Azim Yadgari, 43-year-old Hossein Bapirund, 37-year-old Safura Maleki and 29-year-old Farshad Ayini" from Dehlran, were arrested by the intelligence administration forces and they were transferred to the Central Intelligence Detention Center of Ilam.
- A young man from the village of Nei, Marivan, committed suicide due to the pressure by Marivan Intelligence.
- The release of four citizens from Dehloran
- The murder of a woman from Qatur with an honorable motive
- Four citizens detained in Ilam central prison started a hunger strike
- Statistics of the human rights situation in the first three months of 2023, in Kurdistan, Iran