Four members of the German parliament officially assumed the political guaranty of four Kurdish political prisoners
03:27 - 24/12/2022
These four political prisoners named Mohsen Mazloum, Wafa Azerbar, Mohammad Faramarzi and Pejman Fatehi were detained in Urmia at the end of July 2022, and until now after more than five months, there is no information about their fate.
- Arresting and summoning a Sanandaj citizen
- Forced disappearance of 4 political activists entered the 10th month
- Arrest of two more citizens from Bukan by government forces
- Dehgolan; The arrest of Kamal Lotfi, the father of Reza Lotfi, one of the martyrs of the Zina movement
- A Kurdish student Kurdish student taken to hospital after being tortured by the oppressors
Related newsMohsen MazloumWafa Azarbar FMohammad Faramarzi (Hejir)Pejman FatehiMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".