Execution of at least six prisoners in Orumieh prison
08:42 - 17/3/2023
Based on the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; A few minutes ago, six prisoners were sentenced to death, named "Ashi (Forohar) Abbasnejad", 40 years old, the child of Rashid, who has two children, from the village of Gujar, Targavar district, and "Salim Ayubian", 37 years old, the son of Mohammad Saleh, from the village of "Moana", Targavar districts, Jahanbakhsh Radloui, son of Sodin, married with two children, from Aghchaqal, from Somabradost district of Urmia, Yasin Rashidi, son of Ardalan from Kalhor district of Urmia, Hassan Omari and Nissam Niazi, all have been executed in the Islamic Republic prison in Urmia.
It is necessary to remember that these prisoners were transferred to the solitary cell of the prison on Wednesday evening to execute the sentence.
- The death sentence of three prisoners was implemented in Orumieh Central Prison
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Execution of a prisoner in Saqqez Central Prison
- The death sentence of two prisoners from Harsin was implemented in Karaj Central Prison
- The execution of two prisoners at Ilam prison