Sanandaj; Abduction of Sohan Khosravi by government forces
11:03 - 9/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On Tuesday, March 7, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Sohen Khosravi", a civil activist from Sanandaj, was kidnapped by the government forces and taken to an unknown place. She was in protest against the chemical attacks against students and schools.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate of this citizen.
11:07 - 9/3/2023 Updated.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsSanandajMehsa Amini (Zhina)StudentsPoisoning"Sohen Khosravi
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year