Sanandaj; Abduction of Sohan Khosravi by government forces
11:03 - 9/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On Tuesday, March 7, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Sohen Khosravi", a civil activist from Sanandaj, was kidnapped by the government forces and taken to an unknown place. She was in protest against the chemical attacks against students and schools.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate of this citizen.
11:07 - 9/3/2023 Updated.
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Cleric "Hossein Alimoradi" was sentenced to 16 months in prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- A citizen from Sanandaj has been arrested by the security forces
- Sanandaj citizen arrested by government forces