Mahabad: No news of a citizen arrested by security agencies
09:05 - 6/5/2021
According to reports from Hana's colleagues in Mahabad, a Kurdish citizen from Mahabad has been detained by security forces since Friday, April 30th.
The identity of this Kurdish citizen is Sirus Moloudi, the son of Ismail from Mahabad.
The family of Sirus has been tolled that their sone was transferred from security detention center in Shiraz.
No charges have been filed so far.
- As a protest, Salim Ayoubian refused to visit the family for the last time
- Prisoner killed under torture in Bukan Central Prison
- Amir Baboli was released from Mahabad prison on bail
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Release of 3 citizens from Mahabad prison by posting bail
Related newsSirus MoloudiMahabadPrisoners
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year