Kermanshah; Kidnapping of civil activist by IRGC Intelligence Department forces
08:24 - 8/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On Sunday, March 5, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Kaveh Salimi", a civil activist and a follower of Yarsan, from Kermanshah, was kidnapped by agents of the Revolutionary Guards Intelligence Organization and taken to an unknown location.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate of this citizen.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsKaveh SalimiYarsanKermanshahMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year