The death of a teenager among the injured during the national uprising in Tehran
10:31 - 16/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: a teenager with the identity of "Mohammad Arian Khoshgovar", 18 years old, son of Farshid and from Sanandaj, was injured with batons and knives in the head and abdomen by repressive forces during the nationwide uprising of this city. On Tuesday March 14, 2023, he died in Tehran hospital due to the severity of his injuries after spending four months in a coma.
According to the reports received, Mohammad Arian Khoshgovar on "December 17, 2022" during the revolutionary uprising of the people of Sanandaj in the Haji Abad neighborhood of this city, was seriously injured by the repressive forces with batons and knife blows to the head and abdomen area and then fell into a coma.
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Cleric "Hossein Alimoradi" was sentenced to 16 months in prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- A citizen from Sanandaj has been arrested by the security forces
- Sanandaj citizen arrested by government forces