The death of a teenager among the injured during the national uprising in Tehran
10:31 - 16/3/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: a teenager with the identity of "Mohammad Arian Khoshgovar", 18 years old, son of Farshid and from Sanandaj, was injured with batons and knives in the head and abdomen by repressive forces during the nationwide uprising of this city. On Tuesday March 14, 2023, he died in Tehran hospital due to the severity of his injuries after spending four months in a coma.
According to the reports received, Mohammad Arian Khoshgovar on "December 17, 2022" during the revolutionary uprising of the people of Sanandaj in the Haji Abad neighborhood of this city, was seriously injured by the repressive forces with batons and knife blows to the head and abdomen area and then fell into a coma.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Tehran; Loss of sight of a citizen due to the torture of government agents in the detention center
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces