Sanandaj: An environmental activist was arrested by the Intelligence Department
09:40 - 10/3/2023
Hana: On Monday, March 6, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Aram Saed Mochshi", an environmental activist and a member of the Kurdistan Green Community Association, was arrested by the intelligence administration forces in Sanandaj and taken to an unknown place.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate of this environmental activist.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
Related newsAram Saed MochshiEnvironmentSanandajMehsa Amini (Zhina)
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year