At least seven teachers have been arrested by government forces in Kurdistan
10:26 - 9/3/2023
Hana: On Tuesday March 7, 2023, during the protest against chemical attacks and the insecurity of Kurdistan schools, at least seven teachers were arrested by the security forces in the cities of Sanandaj and Kermashan (Kermanshah).
In the meantime, "Bahaldin Maleki" and "Varia Karimi" were transferred to the Sanandaj Security Police after being arrested, and "Kamal Fakourian" and "Jabbar Pakzad", members of the Board of Directors of the Kurdistan-Sanandaj Teachers' Union, while they went to the Sanandaj Security Police for Following up on the status of these teachers, they were arrested.
Also, Mokhtar Asadi, an activist of the teachers' union, was arrested by the security forces at his home without presenting a court order, and "Abed Ahmadi", another activist of the teachers' union, was also arrested by the security forces in front of the Sanandaj security police.
On the other hand, in the city of Kermashan (Kermanshah), agents of the intelligence agency raided the house of "Sadegh Samreei", a teacher and art activist, and arrested him.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Saqqez; Kidnapping of Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union
- Qorveh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment