Two brothers were arrested in Oshnoye
09:47 - 22/4/2021
Hana: On Wednesday April 21, two brothers were arrested in Oshnoyeh
The two brothers (Noureddine and Salah Hosseini) are the sons of Ibrahim and are residents of the village of "Aliabad" in the city of Oshnoyeh.
The arrest of the two brothers was carried out arbitrarily, and the exact charges against them and their whereabouts are still unknown.
Such arbitrary detentions and ignorance of the detainee's fate are a clear violation of human rights.
- Oshnaviyeh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Oshnavieh; Abduction of a citizen by government forces
- Urmia Prison: transfer of six prisoners sentenced to death to solitary confinement to carry out the sentence
- Prisoner killed under torture in Bukan Central Prison
- Oshnaviah: The body of a citizen was found in the Gader river
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year