A citizen from Piranshahr was injured due to the military forces fire
10:42 - 27/1/2023
Hana: On Wednesday, January 25, 2023, a citizen with the identity of "Hasan Petrosi" from Sheikhan village of Piranshahr was injured by direct fire from the military forces.
According to reports, Hasan Petrosi was shot and seriously injured by the military forces in the Qandil border heights, on the suspicion of carrying contraband.
Hasan Petrosi has been transferred to one of Piranshahr medical centers for medical treatment.
- Arresting and transferring two citizens to Naqedeh prison to execute the sentence
- The release of a civil activist from Naqadeh prison by posting bail
- Nosud; two Kolbers were wounded after the shelling of the military forces
- Mohammad Mohammadi's release from Naqadeh on bail
- Three citizens were released from prison on bail
Related newsPiranshahrHasan PetrosiKolber
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year