Preventing the use of the tombstone for Mohsen Shekhari
10:49 - 18/1/2023
Following the execution of Mohsen Shekari during the nationwide uprising of the people of Iran, a tombstone was prepared for him by his family and friends. However, the security forces considered the Tombstone Corps as a threat to the Islamic Republic and broke the mentioned tombstone.
Mohsen Shekari, the son of Masoud from Tehran, was arrested on September 25, 2022, and was executed on December 8, 2022, on charge of bandit (muhariba).
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail