Mahabad: No news of a citizen arrested by security agencies
09:05 - 6/5/2021
According to reports from Hana's colleagues in Mahabad, a Kurdish citizen from Mahabad has been detained by security forces since Friday, April 30th.
The identity of this Kurdish citizen is Sirus Moloudi, the son of Ismail from Mahabad.
The family of Sirus has been tolled that their sone was transferred from security detention center in Shiraz.
No charges have been filed so far.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Release of 3 citizens from Mahabad prison by posting bail
- Arrest and ignorance of the fate of a citizen from Mahabad by government forces
- Arrest of 3 citizens from Mahabad by government forces
- The execution of three citizens in the central prison of Karaj