Bukan; The killing of a 7-year-old child by the security forces
12:41 - 14/10/2022
According to the reports received by Hana's colleagues in Bukan: On Wednesday, October 12, 2022, a 7-year-old child with the identity of "Helen Ahmadi", daughter of Heyman and from Bukan, was killed by the security forces.
This source added that this 7-year-old child, Helen Ahmadi, was shot by the security forces at the students during the student protest gatherings in Amirabad (Mirava), Bukan, while leaving the school, which eventually killed Helen Ahmadi.
It should be noted that the security forces threatened the family of this 7-year-old child that they must announce the cause of Helen Ahmadi's death as an accident.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail