35 Kolbers were killed and injured last month
10:45 - 19/10/2022
Hana;. According to the report of Hana Human Rights Organization Statistics Center, at least 35 border couriers known as Kolber were killed and wounded in the western border areas of the country in the past month and a half.
According to this report, from the first of September to the first half of October, at least 9 Kolbers were killed by direct fire from the security forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran. During this period, at least 26 Kolbers were also injured, of which one case was injured by landmines planted by the Islamic Republic and 25 Kolbers were injured by direct fire from the border guard and security forces of the Islamic Republic.
During this period, simultaneously with the popular protests in the cities of Kurdistan and Iran, the intensity of the security forces increased in dealing with the Kolbars and they are shooting at them without fear.
Statistics Center of Hana Human Rights Organization
October 19, 2022
- Statistics of human rights situation in January 2023, in Kurdistan of Iran
- Nosud; A 16-year-old Kolber injured due to falling from heights
- The death of a Kolber due to a fall from the heights of Nosud
- An overview of the human rights situation in Kurdistan in 2022
- Kolbers' casualty statistics in 2022