Release of two civil activists on bail
11:58 - 10/10/2022
Hana: On Saturday, October 8, 2022, two citizens identified as "Bahar Zangi Band", a civil and women's activist, and "Lotfullah Ahmadi", a civil activist and a member of the mountain climbing group (Chelchama), were released from prison after posting bail.
It should be mentioned that Bahar Zangi Band was arrested by the security forces in Kurdistan University on Monday, September 19, 2022, for participating in the protests against the state murdering of Zhina Amini, and Lotfullah Ahmadi was also arrested by the security forces on Sunday, September 18, 2022.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail