Two Peshmerga members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran were killed by missile attack
03:03 - 14/11/2022
Hana: On Monday, November 14, 2022, at 9:10 a.m., Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps attacked the headquarters and offices of Iranian Kurdish parties in northern Iraq with missiles and drones.
In the course of this attack, a lot of damages were caused to the facilities and centers of these parties near the cities of Kuya and Sulaymaniyah, and also 2 Peshmerga of KDPI, named Ribwar Abdi from Saqqaz and Aso Tawana from Bukan, were killed and 6 others were injured.
It should be noted that the airstrike on the Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan in Zargoz near Sulaymaniyah did not result in any casualties.
The American Consulate in Baghdad condemned the Islamic Republic's attack on Iraqi territory and asked Iran to stop these actions.
- Luqman Pishyar, a citizen of Bukan, was sentenced to three years in prison
- At the border of Baneh, military forces injured two Kolbers from Saqqez
- Execution of a prisoner in Saqqez Central Prison
- Arrest of two Kurdish clerics by security forces in Bukan
- Report on the torture of Pejman Soltani by the Bukan Intelligence Agency