Two Peshmerga members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran were killed by missile attack
03:03 - 14/11/2022
Hana: On Monday, November 14, 2022, at 9:10 a.m., Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps attacked the headquarters and offices of Iranian Kurdish parties in northern Iraq with missiles and drones.
In the course of this attack, a lot of damages were caused to the facilities and centers of these parties near the cities of Kuya and Sulaymaniyah, and also 2 Peshmerga of KDPI, named Ribwar Abdi from Saqqaz and Aso Tawana from Bukan, were killed and 6 others were injured.
It should be noted that the airstrike on the Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan in Zargoz near Sulaymaniyah did not result in any casualties.
The American Consulate in Baghdad condemned the Islamic Republic's attack on Iraqi territory and asked Iran to stop these actions.
- Bukan; Detention of three citizens to execute the sentence
- "Nazila Maroufian", a Kurdish journalist, was sentenced to two years in prison, fined and banned from leaving the country for five years.
- Bukan; The arrest of "Sadegh Ahangari" by the security forces
- Saqqez; "Daniyal Masouni" released from prison on bail
- Saqqez; "Shilan Rashidzadeh" released from prison on bail