Transfer of Shaban Mohammadi and Massoud Nikkhah to Evin Prison
05:34 - 5/6/2022
Hana: According to a report published by the Teachers' Coordination Council of Iran, Shaban Mohammadi and Masoud Nikkhah were transferred from Sanandaj Prison to Evin Prison in a new action by security agencies.
The two members of the Marivan Teachers' Union announced this news during contact with their families. The point to consider is that Masoud Nikkhah was forced to speak in Persian with his wife.
The Coordinating Council has issued a report condemning the illegal behavior and expressing its support for these honest teachers, who have spent two decades in line with trade union activism and free education, and calls for fair trial conditions. Undoubtedly, in a competent court, the acquittal of these noble teachers will be issued.
The two imprisoned teachers, along with Iskander Lotfi, were arrested by security forces in Marivan on May 1, 2022.
It should be noted that Eskandar Lotfi went on strike six days ago and his condition is still unknown.
- Mariwan; Summoning Masoud Nikxah to Marivan Information Office
- Temporary release of "Masoud Nikkhah" and "Shaaban Mohammadi" with bail of four billion tomans
- The serious condition of Shaaban Mohammadi due to the lack of access to specialized medicines
- Evin; Transferring Shaaban Mohammadi to the general ward of the prison
- Saleh Nikbakht; My client "Iskander Lotfi"'s life is in danger!