Dalaho: A citizen dies from electrocution
09:56 - 31/8/2022
Hana: On Tuesday, August 30, 2022, an engineer with the identity of "Hossein Eolfati", an employee of the Electricity Department and a resident of Dalaho, Kermanshah, died due to electrocution caused by the lack of safety in the work environment.
Eastern Kurdistan and Iran have been ranked 102 among countries in the world in terms of compliance with work safety issues, which is a very low rank.
- Sanandaj; Arresting a labor activist by the security forces
- Orumieh; The death of a worker due to a work accident
- Kurdish civil and labor activist arrested by Intelligence Agency forces in Sanandaj
- The death of a Kurdish worker due to a work accident in Urmia
- Statistics of human rights situation in August 2022 in Iranian Kurdistan