Urmia: Two more youths from #Balu village were injured
07:01 - 22/9/2022
According to reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization, on the evening of Wednesday, September 21, 2022, two more youth from Balu village of Urmia, with the identities of #Abdullah_Mohammadpour and #Ramin_Abdullahpour, were seriously injured during the protests by direct fire from the security forces.
It is worth mentioning that these two citizens are currently hospitalized in Khomeini Hospital in Urmia, where their condition is reported to be critical.
- At least 67 people were killed and wounded during the IRGC attack with drones and missiles on Iranian Kurdish parties.
- Divandareh: Arrest of another citizen in Divandareh
- Divandareh: Release of Ribaz Ghorbani on bail
- Urmia: The Kurdish singer was transferred to prison
- Dehgolan\Pavae\identification of two other detained citizens