Baneh; Two Kurdish Kolbars Wounded by Border Regiment Forces
08:59 - 13/9/2022
Hana: On Monday, September 12, 2022, two Kurdish border courier known as Kolber, with the identity of "Talib Ghafari", the son of Abu Bakr from the village of "Hanjah" in the Baneh district, and "Khaliq Hamzapour", the son of Aziz from the village of "Manijlan", were wounded by direct gunfire from the forces of the border regiment.
According to reports, the two Kolbers were shot directly by Border Regiment forces at the border (Hongzal) during kulbari, causing injuries to the leg area of the two Kolbars and taken to Salaheddin Ayoubi Hospital in the city for medical treatment.
- Baneh: A Kolbar injured by military fire
- Sardasht; The death of a Kolber due to the shooting of military forces
- Sardasht; Sardasht: Death of a Kolbar by border regiment forces
- Nosud; Three Kolbers were injured due to government soldiers' firing
- Baneh; A Kolbar killed by direct military force firing