Mahabad: No news of a citizen arrested by security agencies
09:05 - 6/5/2021
According to reports from Hana's colleagues in Mahabad, a Kurdish citizen from Mahabad has been detained by security forces since Friday, April 30th.
The identity of this Kurdish citizen is Sirus Moloudi, the son of Ismail from Mahabad.
The family of Sirus has been tolled that their sone was transferred from security detention center in Shiraz.
No charges have been filed so far.
- 18-year-old teenager arrested by IRGC intelligence
- Falls from heights cause the death of a construction worker
- One year of suspended imprisonment was handed down to Mamosta Madeh Keremi
- Execution of a Kurdish citizen from Mahabad in Rasht prison
- A citizen from Bukan was sentenced to 32 months in prison
Related newsSirus MoloudiMahabadPrisoners
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".