Sanandaj / 7 civil activists were convicted of collaborating with political parties
02:17 - 6/9/2021
Hana's colleagues in Sanandaj sent a report on the separation of the charges against 7 civil activists and members of the "Kurdistan Life" campaign.
These 7 citizens whose identities are "Sirvan Abdollahi, Atta Reza Robabi, Ghaneh Khateri, Marzieh Morad Veisi, Fardin Rahimi, Ali Allah Veisi and Mehdi Seifi" from Sanandaj city.
These citizens have been charged with activities in the Zhianawa campaign, holding national ceremonies and collaborating with a Kurdish party.
- Mehdi Saifi arrested and transferred to Sanandaj prison
- Sanandaj: Arrest and transfer of Fardin Rahimi to prison
- Sanandaj/ The Court of Appeal sentenced five civil activists to prison again
- Sanandaj; Transferring Qane Khateri to prison to execute the sentence
- Sanandaj; A civil activist was sentenced to 18 months in prison