Discovery of the body of the third dead Kolbar
08:21 - 21/6/2022
On Monday, June 20, 2022, the lifeless body of the third dead Kurdish border courier known as Kolbar, identified as "Asad Seydanifar", was discovered 160 days later and transported to Shamzinan by Turkish troops.
It should be noted that, three Kolbars with the names "Asad Seydanifard" married and has three children, "Behlool Seydanifard" married and has three children and "Barzan Mihani" from "Bavan" village in The Margawar region of Urmia had disappeared in the snow and blizzard of the "Banar" valley on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The lifeless body of "Barzan_Mihani" was buried on Saturday, May 17th, and the lifeless body of Behlool Seydanifar was buried on May 30, 2022 in the village of "Bavan" in Urmia.
- Killing and wounding of several Kolbers in Oshnavieh
- A Kolber was injured in Nosud
- Baneh A Kolbar was injured by the military forces
- Nosud: A Kurdish Kolbar Wounded by military forces
- 27 Kolbars killed and injured in June 2022