Mariwan; Transfer of a political prisoner to Dieselabad prison in Kermanshah
09:38 - 12/5/2022
Hana: A 18-year-old citizen of Marivan named "Kavan Bami" was transferred from the detention center of the Marivan Intelligence Office to Dieselabad Prison in Kermanshah.
He was arrested on March 28, 2022 after lefting the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran and returning to his hometown, despite receiving a letter from the intelligence service.
- Urmia; Shaker Behrouz, a Kurdish political prisoner, was transferred to an unknown place
- The death of one of the Peshmarga of KDPI
- The death of one of the Peshmarga of The Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan (KDPI)
- Two Peshmerga members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran were killed by missile attack
- A report of the general strike on Saturday, October 1 in Kurdistan
Related newsKavan BamiKdpi
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".