Suspicious death of a Kurdish political activist in Kermanshah
09:37 - 11/1/2022
Hana: Reports indicate that a Kurdish political activist died in a suspicious manner.
The identity of this political activist was Alireza Shirzadi from Harsin.
The lifeless body of this citizen was found in the Shears Valley, located on the "Kermanshah-Kuhdasht" route, in a way that suggests that his death is a suicide, but according to news sources, his death is suspicious and the probable cause of his death is assassination.
- Protest rally of Kurdistan teachers in line with the nationwide protests
- Javanrood; Uncertainty of a citizen detained by security agencies
- Kermanshah / A worker died in a work accident
- Defendants were taken to the city of Kermanshah by police officers
- Kermanshah / Protest rally of retirees and social security pensioners