Oshnoyeh / Detention of two Kurdish citizens by security forces
07:58 - 22/9/2021
Hana: On Saturday (September 18), a Kurdish citizen was detained, beaten by security forces and taken to an unknown location. The identity of this citizen is "Gharib Sharifzadeh" from Saqez city.
Also on Sunday (September 19, 2021), another Kurdish citizen, identified as Hassan Ghodrati, 45 years old, from the city of Oshnoyeh, was detained by security forces and transferred to a security detention center in the city of Uromiah.
It should be noted that these Kurdish citizens were detained by the security forces without a court order.
- Protest rally of Kurdistan teachers in line with the nationwide protests
- Sahib/Saqez / Work accident victimizes another citizen
- Three members of a family die due to choking by gas in Saqez
- Release of a citizen from prison on bail
- Detentions continue in Saqez