Kermanshah / Worker dies after falling from height
07:08 - 12/1/2022
Hana: A construction worker fell from the seventh floor of a building while working and died.
On Saturday, January 8, 2022, a 37-year-old worker from Kermanshah fell from the seventh floor of a building under construction to the sixth floor scaffolding of the same building due to lack of safety at work and lost his life.
It should be noted that insecurity in the workplace is one of the main reasons for accidents for workers in the workplace, which should be considered before other working conditions for workers.
- Protest rally of Kurdistan teachers in line with the nationwide protests
- Javanrood; Uncertainty of a citizen detained by security agencies
- Kurdish labor activist arrested in Tehran
- Dismissal of a group of workers of Sanandaj Gasket Manufacturing Company
- Kermanshah / A worker died in a work accident