Kermanshah / 16-year-old arrested by Intelligence Forces and Fata Police
08:09 - 17/12/2021
According to reports from Hanا's colleagues: Two weeks ago, a 16-years-old teenager was summoned and arrested by FATA intelligence and police forces.
Hana's colleagues identified the teenager as "Daniel Karami", a 16-year-old son of "Saber" from Kermanshah province. According to reports received; He was summoned and interrogated by the FATA intelligence and police forces for sharing a video on his Instagram page. After the interrogation, he was transferred to a center near Ghazanchi city in the central part of Kermanshah province. It should be noted that Daniel Karami was released after a few days on a heavy bail of 100 million Tomans.
- Execution of two other citizens in Kermanshah
- Protest rally of Kermanshah social security retirees
- Protest rally of Kurdistan teachers in line with the nationwide protests
- Javanrood; Uncertainty of a citizen detained by security agencies
- Kermanshah / A worker died in a work accident