Nosud / Injury of 2 Kolbers by military forces
09:24 - 24/11/2021
Hana: On Sunday (November 21, 2021), a Kurdish borer porter known as Kolber identified as "Salahuddin Ali Veisi" from the village of "Kisla" in the central part of the city of "Thalas Babajani" in the border heights of "Nosud" was wounded by direct fire from military forces.
Also on Monday (November 22, 2021), Another Kurdish Kolber was wounded by direct fire from military forces. Hana's colleagues identified this citizen as "Saadi Rahimi" from the village of "Janauera" in the city of "Marivan". According to reports, at the time of Kulbari on the Border of Nosud, he was seriously injured by military forces without prior warning by firing directly at the him and taken to a medical facility in Paveh for medical treatment.
- Nosud / Injury A Kolber injured due to a fall
- Four Kurdish Kolbers were killed and wounded
- Kolber injured after falling from border height in Nosud
- A Kurdish Kolber was shot dead by military forces in Qasr Shirin
- Nosud/ 2 Kurdish Kolbars wounded by military forces