Mine blast injures two Kurdish citizens
04:48 - 22/10/2021
Hana; In recent days, two Kurdish citizens were injured in a landmine explosion in Mahabad and Thalas Babajani counties.
According to this report, on Tuesday, October 19, a citizen from the village of Zamkan in the Thalas Babajani district, Aram Ahmadi, was injured by a landmine and taken to a medical center.
Also on Thursday October, 21, A Kurdish citizen been injured by mine blast while grazing livestock near an abandoned military base in the village of Jandaran in the Khalifan district of Mahabad province and is currently receiving medical treatment in Mahabad hospital.
- The IRGC is mineing the Kurdistan borders
- Statistical report of the Human Rights situation in year 2021 in Iranian Kurdistan
- Dehloran/ 10-year-old child dies from mine blast
- Qasr-e-Shirin/ A worker injured by a landmine explosion
- A soldier arrested by the Revolutionary Guards' intelligence in Orumieh