Landmine killed another Kurdish citizen!
07:56 - 14/2/2021
On Friday, February 24/2021 a Kurdish citizen was killed in a landmine explosion in the city of Mehran.
He is been identified as "Nader Bararan", a 45-year-old resident of "Mimak" area of Mehran city, Kermanshah province.
It should be noted that landmines and war bullets left over from the Iran-Iraq war and the continued mining by the Revolutionary Guards under the pretext of the presence of Komala and Democratic parties annually kill civilians in Kurdistan.
In the same case, in the past few days of February 23/2021, two130 mm cannonballs were discovered on the Abdanan tunnel road in Ilam province.
- The IRGC is mineing the Kurdistan borders
- Execution of two Kurdish citizens in Ilam
- Four teenajur injured by mine blast in Mehran
- Statistical report of the Human Rights situation in year 2021 in Iranian Kurdistan
- Dehloran/ 10-year-old child dies from mine blast