News

Sarpol-e Zahab / Death of a Kurdish citizen due to electric shock

08:51 - 20/11/2021

Sarpol-e Zahab / Death of a Kurdish citizen due to electric shock

According to reports received from Hana's colleagues: In recent days, a Kurdish citizen died of electric shock.

 

The identity of this citizen was "Mahan Moradi" from the city of "Sarpol-e Zahab". According to reports received; He went to a tree to cut wood in a garden and was electrocuted. After being hospitalized in Kermanshah province hospital for several days, he died.

08:52 - 20/11/2021 Updated.