Mahabad / The release of a Kurdish citizen on a temporary basis
07:55 - 16/10/2021
Hana: On Thursday, October 14, 2021, a Kurdish citizen was temporarily released on bail of 350 million Tomans.
Hana's colleagues described the identity of this citizen as "Zaher Roz Xon" from the village of "Koseh Kahriz" in the city of "Mahabad".
According to reports received; He was arrested by security forces on (August 29th) without a court order and transferred to a security detention center in Oromieh, where he was transferred to Mahabad Prison.
It should be noted that Mr. Zaher Roz Xon during the detention period was deprived of any of his human rights.
- A soldier arrested by the Revolutionary Guards' intelligence in Orumieh
- Mahabad: Detention of two Kurdish citizens by security agencies
- Death of two Kurdish workers in Mahabad
- Mahabad / A Kurdish citizen released on bail
- Mahabad / A Kurdish citizen has been released on bail